Custom Connect is looking for a passionate, data-driven and curious individual that will lead transition within an analytical and problem-solving team. Your focus is embedding Work Force methodologies by inculcating a culture of workforce understanding within our customer service environment.
In this role, you will identify opportunities that correlate insights and trends that will drive our focus on the customer experience and operational efficiency. The scope will include leveraging existing data (in new ways) while identifying gaps that through predictive analytics optimally position our business to potential clients.
Customers today demand you make it easy and convenient to engage with them. On the other hand, agents demand flexible schedules, meaningful tasks and remote working opportunities while business strategy dictates client deliverables and effective FTE utilization. The delicate balancing act between the two is where the skills of our WFM Business Partner shall be tested.
As WFM Business Partner for our customer care center your role will encompass ensuring accurate, agile, business optimized solutions that address all stakeholder expectations consistently.
The WFM Business Partner takes accountability for end to end resource planning and people management. Your direct reports will consist of a Real-Time Administrators team. As WFM Business Partner, you are ultimately accountable for the effective, efficient delivery against the agreed upon OLA’s between WFM and business.
Curiosity an analytical spirit and the drive for continuous improvement in all Work force proficiencies in areas of CX and Contact Centers will be critical. We see this role as holding a unique vantage point to support our operational strengths and uplift opportunities.
Why work here:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Great work/life balance with this role being partly home based
- 24 days holiday per annum
- Contributory pension scheme
- and lots of enthusiastic colleagues
In the role of WFM Business Partner, you will be an important member of the Custom Connect Team with the following responsibilities:
- Performance at Program Level aligned to client KPI’s -Table F – driving day to day operational performance to ensure the delivery of the SLA’s and KPI’s
- Own Forecasting for site (real time and deferred transactions)
- Run schedule creation process and publishing
- Reforecast / Reschedule where operational risks of not meeting client targets
- Internal assessment with recommendation in order to advice and improve operational health and efficiency
- Monitoring of forecast versus actuals and all different KPI of WFM. switching capacity between activities, upscaling / downscaling and additional focus on productivity (AHT/ACW).
- Provides continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
What you bring to the team:
- Higher Vocational Education (HBO)
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in WFM
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in Contact Center
- Contact Center
- Contact center methodologies and metrics
- WFM principles, practices and systems
- Working expertise with Microsoft Office, including advanced level of proficiency and hands-on experience with MS Excel and exceptional data handling skills (i.e. must be able to efficiently and effectively manage/manipulate data from multiple sources)
- Knowledge in Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) technology and experience with forecasting, scheduling and RTA software
- Avaya/CMS, IEX, Verint, Aspect, Injixo, Qstory experience and knowledge is an advantage
- Advanced presentation skills (Executive level reporting)
You also take pride in offering the following Core Skills, Capabilities, and Characteristics:
- Excellent English skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to motivate and support the development of team members.
- A high level of professionalism and positive work behavior.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team-oriented environment that is subject to ambiguity.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
- Impeccable organizational skills, process driven and detail orientation.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including strong communication skills.
- Adaptable and comfortable with novel situations and change.
- Strong critical and creative thinker.
- Open to receiving and providing constructive feedback.