IT Developer – Emmeloord (NL), Work from home
Due to the expansion of our services, we currently have a vacancy for an All-round IT Developer or Front End Developer with outstanding knowledge of Microsoft SQL management, Web scripting, API’s.& application build The successful candidate will primarily be involved in various system administration tasks but will also take part in several projects in The Netherlands and South Africa. For this role we are looking for a IT Developer with broad IT knowledge and experience, for example as Front End Developer. Work From Home Possible
As IT Developer or Front End Developer, you will be responsible for our core database platform and ACD management full cloud based in Azure and Genesys Cloud. Your place of work will be in our Dutch headquarters in Emmeloord. Here – together with your ICT colleagues and partially work from home, you will ensure a properly working IT infrastructure with a 99.999% uptime guarantee.
Your tasks as IT Developer.
As IT Developer, you will be jointly responsible for the correct functioning of our MS SQL systems & applications landscape, PowerBI , automation, innovation and participant and advise about possible improvements. Our Whole IT Infrastructure is based on cloud solutions were we host all of our server infrastructure in Azure and Genesys Cloud state of the art contact centre platform.
- uptime of the dbase platform, applications and AP’s, prevention of system outages.
- inimization of 2nd and 3rd-line issues/tickets.
- minimization of solution time.
- keeping the systems up and running
- ensuring the quality of the solutions delivered
- advising the IT Management Team and Operations, and being a sparring partner for internal and external parties
- playing an active part in improvements, automation and new innovations.
- managing and maintaining our database infrastructure.
- solving problems IT Developer.
- ensuring smooth analysis, configuration, test and delivery in accordance with the indicated functionalities.
- continuously searching for improvements in operations, cost efficiency and quality
- documenting and reporting.
- helping to provide enforcement of our ISO 27001 standards
- The successful IT Developer will have experience in the task mentioned like for example front end developer.
- demonstrated knowledge of the previously mentioned Microsoft SQL platform.
- several years of experience in complex environments
- knowledge of new developments
- good communication skills (in Dutch as well as in English)
- a team player who can also work independently
- analytical abilities
- full-time availability
- Work From Home Possible
More information about this vacancy:
Working for Custom Connect means working in a dynamic environment. You will be a part of a driven team where there is room for your own contributions and your personal development. Work from home is also possible.